With Nelnet ePay You Can:
• Store a Payment Profile to use for all Nelnet ePay Transactions
• Create Authorized Payers that can make payments against your account
• Include a Secondary Email address to receive notifications
• Make Payments against your account
• View all Transaction History against your account
Note: Please select the term you wish to pay carefully. Selecting the incorrect term may result in classes being dropped for non-payment.
For assistance please call the Central Business Office at
To Access Nelnet ePay from SIS MyReynolds
1. Login to MyReynolds via Self-Service using your SIS Userid
2. From the Student Service Center page, click on “Make a Payment”
3. This will bring you to the Nelnet ePay Application and you will land on the Nelnet ePay Dashboard.